Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nicole Silberstein




Name: Nicole Silberstein A.K.A. Silbs

Team: Skeet 4 Lyfe

Position: That's for you to find out later! 

Favorite drink at the bar: Fireball shots

How long have you been playing kickball?: 2.5 years...I think
Favorite part of Kickball?: The beautiful people I've met along the way
Pet Peeve: Too many to list! 
If you won the lottery...: I'd finish visiting every NHL arena. 14 so far! 
First Concert: Bryan Adams when I was 11. 
What movie can you quote word for word: Mighty Ducks and most of the Sandlot
What do you think about alone in the car?: "I really, really want to check my phone...my dog is so cute...ugh, next song!...oh, I like this song!...Sully is super cute...do I have anything to do tonight?..." 
If you could be a superhero or have super power which would it be and why? I like the idea of   reading minds, but I think I'd go crazy. So I'll go with flying! Because it's FLYING!" 
What song best describes you?: Pretty much any country song about loving your dog and truck. 
Will there be any “secret” bathroom episodes at Azar’s this season?: This is how rumors get started! :)
What are your predictions for the season?: Winning. And a booze bus. And maybe some hook ups along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment