Sunday, May 5, 2013

Kickball Casanova


  Helping you find love on the field!

It’s Canyon, week 2! You’ve now had an opportunity to scout out that sexy guy on HMKT, or that cutie on BC… but what next!?!? The Kickball Casanova is here to give you some scoring pointers!  Good luck! 

PICKUP LINES
  • Your pop fly made my fly pop
  • I didn’t believe in angels in the outfield… until I saw you play.
  • Wanna round my bases?
  • Bench me.

ON THE MARKET- Meet these awesome single peeps!


Erica
Bunt Cakes
Ideal first date: A sweet conversation over a glass of wine
Enjoys: Baking, snowboarding and the beach
Dislikes: Rude people and poop flinging monkeys




Mariana
Cojones de Conejo
Ideal first date: Casual cup of coffee
Enjoys: Bicycle rides and live music
Dislikes: Ignorance and chicken livers





Chris
How’s my kick taste?
Ideal first date: Racing at MB2
Enjoys: Bacon and scratch-n-sniff stickers
Dislikes: Bugs… and non-bacon things

No comments:

Post a Comment